(If you'd like me to ask five questions of you to know you better, just say the word. Yes, this is a meme.)
1. Given your answers to the recent LJ Question of the Day, what's your favorite breakfast? Are you a savory or sweet breakfast person? Where is your favorite breakfast place?
Some day ... some day ... I will find the breakfast-spot where they know how to cook an egg over medium instead of over easy.
For the meantime, I believe hotcakes, eggs, and bacon at the Vienna Inn are pretty good, when I get the chance. Hash browns are a little much.
2. Are you a fan of the winter Olympics? If so, which is your favorite event? If not, why?
Not a big fan, really - my interest in spectator sports seems to start with baseball and pretty much peter out there. I think it would be cool to learn cross-country skiing just because it's useful, but, given my current lattitude, a ham radio license would be a higher priority.
3. What's your favorite comic or printed cartoon?
Online right now, it's just about a dead heat between Kaspall (a very metafictional fantasy suspense novel) and Dead Winter (a post-satirical zombie apocalypse bildungsroman). Offline, I would have to decide between my childhood love, The Adventures of Tintin, English translation (a bit of a wandering-the-earth series), and the books I've become interested in more recently, such as Sandman Mystery Theatre, Transmetropolitan, and Invincible.
I think I would go for Dead Winter and Tintin, respectively, and would hate to choose between the two.
4. What do you plan to do once you're done with school?
I think at this point it is abundantly obvious that teaching is in my future.
5. What are your feelings on Valentine's Day?
Is that today?
On the one hand, I don't like obligations, but on the other hand, I tend to forget to do things I should if I don't have a reason and a date. On the gripping hand, I'm single (sighs!).
...well, that's all. Now to throw on some clothes to rush for the library booksale!